Freshman Admission - [ apply ]
- Apply Online - Admission Application & Scholarship Resume
In addition to the completed on-line application, please submit the following
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- Official six-semester high school transcript (through your junior year); faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended; faxed transcripts will not be accepted. An applicant may not ignore previous college attendance and MUST list all colleges attended on the application for admission.
- Proof of immunity to measles and rubella.
Admission to Mississippi State University is conducted on a rolling basis. To be considered for admission, students must submit an application (online is recommended).
Application Fee Waiver
Mississippi State University will waive the admissions application fee for freshmen applicants who submit an approved ACT/SAT or NACAC Request for Waiver of College Application Fee form obtained from and signed by their high school counselor. This waiver is need-based and not related to the scores received on the ACT/SAT test.