Transfer Admission - [ apply ]
- Apply Online - Admission Application & Scholarship Resume
In addition to the completed on-line application, please submit the following
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended; faxed transcripts will not be accepted. An applicant may not ignore previous college attendance and MUST list all colleges attended on the application for admission.
- Proof of immunity to measles and rubella.
The following items will be required if you have not completed the 30 hours of core courses listed under Admission Requirements.
- Official American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) scores
- Official final high school transcript; faxed transcripts will not be accepted.
Admission to Mississippi State University is conducted on a rolling basis. To be considered for admission, students must submit an application (online is recommended).