Go to top of the page
Skip to content

Money Matters

How do I apply for scholarships?

Admission to the university is required for scholarship consideration. For specific scholarship information, check out the scholarships section for freshmen and transfers.

Who do I contact for questions about tuition charges or billing statements?

Contact Account Services here or by phone at 662-325-2071

I was awarded a private scholarship, so where should they mail the check?

The Sponsored Student Office in Account Services processes all outside scholarships.

  • Sponsored Students
    Garner hall
    PO Box 5316
    Mississippi State, MS 39762

What is the MSU School Code for FAFSA?


How can I check the status of my grant, loan, work-study, or MTAG?

Please call the Office of Financial Aid at 662-325-2450