Priority Date Dec 01, 2020
Filters:2020 Fall Starkville Freshman MS ResidentNon-Resident
Worth approximately $41850 over four years, $8910 per year
- Academic scholarship of $8,910 per year and a $4,000 scholarship for study abroad
- Non-resident students may also receive a scholarship to cover up to 100% of the out-of-state portion of tuition
- A research grant of $1,500 for academic research and/or creative discovery
- A one-summer optional tuition credit of $1,000 ($2,400 for non-resident) and one summer of free housing in Griffis Hall
- An optional $750 travel grant to a conference (to be provided by Honors)
- Begin active research no later than the spring of the second year and produce a research report and present at one of the Mississippi State undergraduate research symposia.
- Participate in provost scholar activities, including talks and gatherings and work with the director of prestigious external fellowships and pursue such fellowships.
- Provost Scholarships replace Academic Excellence and Colvard Future Leader Scholarships
- Minimum 3.75 GPA and 30 or higher ACT