February 16, 2019
- College of Forest Resources (8:00 AM)
- College of Agriculture & Life Sciences (8:30 AM)
- College of Architecture, Art & Design (9:00 AM)
- College of Business (12:30 PM)
- Veterinary Medical Technology Program (12:30PM)
February 22, 2019
- Bagley College of Engineering – Morning Session (8:30 AM)
- Bagley College of Engineering – Afternoon Session (12:30 PM)
February 23, 2019
- College of Education (8:00AM)
- College of Arts & Sciences (12:30PM)
Registration for these events will be available January 17, 2019 at 9:00 a.m.
Academic Insight is geared toward incoming freshmen and transfer students who have been admitted to Mississippi State University. These half day events are designed to give students & parents the opportunity to meet departmental representatives and talk with current students within their intended college. Each event will include a meal, college-specific information session and breakout groups. This will be a great time to ask questions - and get answers - about your academic and career goals.
Based on your declared major, you will be able to select the Academic Insight event you would like to attend. If you're not sure which college your major falls under, don't sweat it. We've listed them for you below.
There is no cost to participate in Academic Insight but you will need to pre-register for the event.
What To Bring
- Casual Clothes
- Comfortable Shoes
- Spending money (Barnes & Noble has great MSU gear!)
- Rain wear (just in case!)
- Sweater or jacket (some meeting rooms can be a little chilly)
- Your BULLDOG SPIRIT!