Frequently Asked Questions | Office of Admissions and Scholarships

FAQ: Admissions Application Edits


How do I make changes to an application or withdraw my application?

Students who have submitted an application or have been admitted to the university can log into their applicant portal and use the cancel form located at the bottom of the page to withdraw their application.

For other changes to your application, such as change of address, please log in to the student’s application portal and submit the change of address request form.  

All changes of majors for prospective students must be submitted through the major change request form which can be found in the student’s application portal. *Currently enrolled MSU students must contact their academic department to change their major.