Frequently Asked Questions | Office of Admissions and Scholarships

FAQ: Ap Exams


How do I request my AP scores?

Students must request their AP scores from the College Board to be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar at Mississippi State University either by email: or mail: P.O. Box 5268. MS State, MS 39762. Our school code for AP is 1480.

Where do I learn more about advance placement examinations?

Check out the Undergraduate Catalog for more information.