FAQ: Shot Records


Are immunization records required before admission?

No, immunization records may be submitted after you are admitted to MSU. For information on how to submit your forms, please see the Next Steps list.

I have not yet submitted the required immunization form. Can I still register for classes?

Students must submit an MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) immunization form before they are allowed to register for classes. It is recommended that you return your completed form before attending Orientation. The Longest Student Health Center accepts immunization records from physicians and health departments. You can submit your immunization records via the link provided in your applicant portal at https://goto.msstate.edu/apply/status.  You will receive an e-mail confirming the receipt of your immunization record. If you have general questions concerning the status of your immunization records, please contact the Health Center via email: health@msstate.edu (preferred method) or by phone 662-325-0706.