For all prospective students wishing to schedule a campus visit, please click here.
Academic College Meetings
- After scheduling your visit, your confirmation email will direct you how to schedule a meeting with specific academic colleges if you would like to speak to a specific college recruiter. Please note that scheduling your visit with the academic colleges through the Office of Admissions helps to streamline the scheduling process.
*Academic meetings are not guaranteed during the summer months.
- Housing tours are also available at 12:00 and 3:00 each day.
*Housing tours are subject to change during the summer months.
- If the date you selected is full, then please call Campus Visits at 662-325-0539. We will try to accommodate your request.
- Our office does not offer campus visits on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Our tours feature walking portions, so please dress comfortably for your campus visit.
- Tours can accommodate parties up to 6, including multiple students and/or guests.
- For all tours for high school or community college groups of 10 or more students, please click here.
- If you have any questions, or need assistance with scheduling a campus visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 662-325-0539.
Be sure to share your campus tour photos on social media using #visitmsu