4-H Academic Scholarship
Priority Date Aug 01, 2020
Filters:2020 Fall2021 Spring Starkville Freshman MS Resident
A one-time award $500 ($250 per semester)
- Be an entering freshman
- Mississippi resident
- Must have a scholarship GPA of 3.0
- Must have a minimum 20 ACT or a 940 SAT
- Must be an active member in the 4-H Community Club
- Submission of the General Scholarship Application
- Students named their county's Outstanding 4-Her by the county representative will receive an additional $1,000 for a total award of $1,500
- Submission of 4-H Academic Scholarship application found in the "Recommended" list under the "Opportunities" tab in the MSU scholarship portal.
- A letter of participation from the county 4-H representative or the state 4-H office must be uploaded into the MSU scholarship portal
- Submission of Outstanding 4-H Academic Scholarship application found in the "Recommended" list under the "Opportunities" tab in the MSU scholarship portal.
- This includes submission of your county representative's email address.