Veteran, Service-Member, Dependent, Spouse, Non-Resident Tuition Waiver
Filters:2020 Fall2021 Spring Gulf CoastMeridianStarkville FreshmanTransfer Non-Resident
The difference between resident and non-resident tuition is waived for veterans, active duty service members and their dependents.
- The veteran/service member shall complete and submit the following documentation:
- The Veteran, Service Member, Dependent Non-Resident Tuition Waiver Request PDF here.
- Enclose veteran/service member's DD214 or NGB22 indicating an Honorable Discharge or
- Other documentation such as:
- *Military ID Card
- *Active Duty Orders
- *Dependency verification documentation
- Return application and all documentation to the Center for America's Veterans, 250 Bailey Howell Drive, Miss. State, MS 39762