Frequently Asked Questions | Office of Admissions and Scholarships

FAQ: Transcripts


My Dual Enrollment credits are on my high school transcript. Is that all need?

No, we need a transcript from every institution that granted you credits. We will need your high school transcript, but we will also need the transcript from the community college that granted you the college credits as well.

How do I send my transcript?

Guidance Counselors and school officials can email transcripts* to:
Students can email their unofficial transcripts* to be reviewed for contingent admission:  
*All final transcripts must be official and submitted (via email or mail) by a school official or a transcript service. 

Application Portal: 
Students can upload unofficial transcripts in their admissions application portal by logging in their application as a returning user via

Transcript Services:
Students are always welcome to send official transcripts via transcripts services. (EG: Parchment)
Guidance counselors and school officials who have accounts can upload official transcripts here 

Office of Admissions and Scholarships
P.O. Box 6334
Mississippi State, MS 39762-6334

If you have questions regarding submitting your transcript(s), please email or call 662.325.2224.