FAQ: Transferring


How will my Dual Enrollment courses transfer over?

Please take a look at the Transfer Equivalency Sheet, here.

I am a member of Phi Theta Kappa, but that session is full. What should I do?

Phi Theta Kappa members can sign-up for any available transfer Orientation sessions.

Will my classes transfer?

For Mississippi Institutions & select other Out-of-State Institutions, please visit the Transfer Course Equivalencies page.

For all other Out-of-State Institution Equivalencies, please call the Registrar’s Office at 662-325-2022 or send a detailed email to transferarticulation@registrar.msstate.edu requesting the course be reviewed. Email should include name of school, course symbol, course number, and course title.