The application requires general information, parental/guardian information, and academic information
$40 application fee
- This is a non-refundable fee
- Active Duty Military and Veterans may have their application fee waived.
- Fee Waiver
- Mississippi State University will waive the admissions application fee for freshman applicants who submit an approved ACT/SAT or NACAC Request for Waiver of College Application Fee form obtained from and signed by their high school counselor. This waiver is need-based and not related to the scores received on the ACT/SAT test.
- International Requirements
- The application fee for International Students is $60.
Official Test Scores
- Request that official ACT or SAT scores be sent to Mississippi State. We encourage that these test scores come directly from ACT or SAT (ACT College Code - 2220 or SAT College Code – 1480).
- The writing test of the ACT and SAT are not considered for admission or scholarship awarding purposes.
- For Transfer Students who have not completed the 30 hours of core courses, they will need to submit Official Test Scores.
Proof of immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella
- All students born after 1956 are required to provide proof of immunity to Rubeola (red measles) and Rubella (German measles)
- This Immunization form must be returned to the Longest Student Health Center
- Visit the Health Center for more information about Immunization Requirements