Army ROTC In-College Scholarship Program
Filters:2022 Fall2023 Spring2023 Fall2024 Spring Starkville Freshman MS ResidentNon-Resident
Amount dependent on the total number of recipients. Total of $60,000 in funds to be distributed. Funds are distributed on or about the mid-point of each semester.
- Army ROTC scholarship recipient in good standing
- Contracted to Commission as a 2LT, OR satisfactory progress during the semester to accomplish contracting
- Overall Mississippi State GPA of 2.5 minimum, with a previous semester minimum of 2.0
- Earn program participation points during the prior semester by participating in Army ROTC extracurricular events, participating in university or community service, or assisting in recruiting a student to become a cadet
- Demonstrate sufficient and exceptional financial need to the Professor of Military Science