Campus Visits are scheduled year-round and include an overview from an admissions counselor about admissions, scholarships, campus life, and other aspects of being an MSU student followed by a tour of campus with a Roadrunner, a student recruiter. Optional meetings with academic colleges may also be scheduled.
Academic College Meetings
On-campus academic department meetings have been canceled through May 31, 2020. To schedule a virtual appointment email email@example.com.
After scheduling your visit, your confirmation email will direct you on how to schedule a meeting with specific academic colleges if you would like to speak to a specific college recruiter. Please note that scheduling your visit with the academic colleges through the Office of Admissions helps to streamline the scheduling process.
* Academic meetings are not guaranteed during the summer months.
Housing tours are suspended through May 31, 2020. Visit this link to view virtual housing tours.
- If the date you selected is full, then please call Campus Visits at 662-325-0539. We will try to accommodate your request.
- Our office does not offer campus visits on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Our tours feature walking portions, so please dress comfortably for your campus visit.
- Tours can accommodate parties up to 6, including multiple students and/or guests.
- For all tours for high school or community college groups of 10 or more students, please click here.
- If you have any questions, or need assistance with scheduling a campus visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 662-325-0539.
Be sure to share your campus tour photos on social media using #visitmsu