Campus Visits are scheduled year-round and include an overview from an admissions counselor about admissions, scholarships, campus life, and other aspects of being an MSU student followed by a tour of campus with a Roadrunner, a student recruiter. Optional meetings with academic colleges may also be scheduled.
Visits for high school (9th-12th) and community college groups of 10 or more students are scheduled Tuesdays through Thursdays at 10 a.m. (excluding University holidays). Please follow this link to view the available dates and request the visit. Groups that are not looking for an undergraduate admissions visit may contact the MSU Welcome Center for all other tours.
Academic College Meetings
After scheduling your visit, your confirmation email will direct you on how to schedule a meeting with specific academic colleges if you would like to speak to a specific college recruiter. Please note that scheduling your visit with the academic colleges through the Office of Admissions helps to streamline the scheduling process.
* Academic meetings are not guaranteed during the summer months.
An optional housing tour is available when signing up for the campus tour. Tours are limited in capacity, so please be patient if you experience a small wait time for the tour to begin.
- If the date you selected is full, then please call Campus Visits at (662) 325-0539. We will try to accommodate your request.
- Our office does not offer campus visits on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Our tours feature walking portions, so please dress comfortably for your campus visit.
- If you have any questions or need assistance with scheduling a campus visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at (662) 325-0539.
- For more information on visiting our Meridian campus, please visit go.oncehub.com/msumeridian
- For more information on visiting our Gulf Coast campus, please contact Deena Kuntz at email@example.com or call at (228) 497-7669