Campus Visits are scheduled year-round and include an overview from an admissions counselor about admissions, scholarships, campus life, and other aspects of being an MSU student followed by a tour of campus with a Roadrunner, a student recruiter. Optional meetings with academic colleges may also be scheduled.
Academic College Meetings
After scheduling your visit, your confirmation email will direct you on how to schedule a meeting with specific academic colleges if you would like to speak to a specific college recruiter. Please note that scheduling your visit with the academic colleges through the Office of Admissions helps to streamline the scheduling process.
* Academic meetings are not guaranteed during the summer months.
University Recreation Center Tour
The Sanderson Center would love for you to make them a part of your campus visit! Tours must be scheduled in advance by calling 662-325-4581 or emailing email@example.com.
An optional housing tour is available when signing up for the campus tour. Tours are limited on capacity, so please be patient if you experience a small wait time for the tour to begin.
- If the date you selected is full, then please call Campus Visits at 662-325-0539. We will try to accommodate your request.
- Our office does not offer campus visits on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Our tours feature walking portions, so please dress comfortably for your campus visit.
- If you have any questions or need assistance with scheduling a campus visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 662-325-0539.
Be sure to share your campus tour photos on social media using #visitmsu