Campus Visits are scheduled year-round and include an overview from an admissions counselor about admissions, scholarships, campus life, and other aspects of being an MSU student followed by a tour of campus with a Roadrunner, a student recruiter. Optional meetings with academic colleges may also be scheduled.
Academic College Meetings
After scheduling your visit, your confirmation email will direct you on how to schedule a meeting with specific academic colleges if you would like to speak to a specific college recruiter. Please note that scheduling your visit with the academic colleges through the Office of Admissions helps to streamline the scheduling process.
* Academic meetings are not guaranteed during the summer months.
An optional housing tour is available when signing up for the campus tour. Tours are limited on capacity, so please be patient if you experience a small wait time for the tour to begin.
- If the date you selected is full, then please call Campus Visits at 662-325-0539. We will try to accommodate your request.
- Our office does not offer campus visits on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Our tours feature walking portions, so please dress comfortably for your campus visit.
- If you are a high school counselor or teacher and are interested in bringing a group please follow this link to view available dates.
- If you have any questions or need assistance with scheduling a campus visit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at 662-325-0539.
Be sure to share your campus tour photos on social media using #visitmsu