Go to top of the page
Skip to content

How do I find my proof of enrollment?

Login to your account on mybanner.msstate.edu and click the “Students” tab where you can find Enrollment Verification.

What do I do if I have a “hold” on my account?

Login to your MyState account and click “Holds” under the “Student Records” section.

How do I change my major?

Email admit@msstate.edu with your request and include:

  • Full name
  • Date of birth
  • Current major listed
  • New major